Open Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM

209 S. Myrtle Ave., Clearwater, FL 33756

“Dentists Diagnosing Sleep” is the new rage in the dental profession. Why?

Introduction: The Frost and Sullivan report, commissioned by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), portrays conditions in the best light, that 12% of the adult population has obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). This report further clarifies that approximately 10% of those who have OSA are managed by current protocols, leaving 90% untreated.


Copyrights 2019 © Qode Interactive
All Rights Reserved.